Domus Monamì is in Rome, Via Giacomo Medici 1\A, in front of the American Academy.
The Domus is positioned among the Embassies of Ireland, Spain and the United States to the Holy See. The beautiful Acqua Paola Fontana (called Fontanone), which is the setting for one of the most beautiful views of the Eternal City that you can find, is only 1 minute away. San Pietro and Piazza Navona are within walking distance, about 20 minutes. For those who want to enjoy the “movida”, Trastevere, with its narrow streets, bars and restaurants, is within walking distance. Crossing the Tiber river you get to the beautiful Via Giulia and Campo dei Fiori. All major attractions and monuments of the city can be reached in under an hour on foot, alternatively public transport (bus 44, 75, 115) are about 5 minutes.
The Domus Monamì is reachable by the following means:
From Fiumicino Airport (Leonardo da Vinci)
- Booking a Private Car (pickup) which brings you directly to the Hotel at the cost of € 50,00 (price valid until 3 people). Our driver will wait for you at the exit of Custom Office of the airport with a signboard with your name. Arrival time about 35/40 minutes.
- Taking a Taxi (Cab) at the approximate cost of € 48,00 Arrival time about 35/40 minutes.
- Taking the Trains Regional FL1 or Leonardo Express whitch stops in Trastevere Railway Station at the cost of € 8,00/14,00 per person an then taking the Bus line 871 Underground to Carini-Bonnet stop (6 minutes walking). Arrival time about 2 hours.
From Ciampino Airport
- Booking a Private Car (pickup) which brings you directly to the Hotel at the cost of € 50,00 (price valid until 3 people). Our driver will wait for you at the exit of Custom Office of the airport with a signboard with your name. Arrival time about 50 minutes.
- Taking a Taxi (Cab) at the approximate cost of € 30,00. Arrival time about 50 minutes.
- We are at the end of one of the main Italian roads, the Aurelia Antica, once you arrive at the end of this road follow the signs for Porta San Pancrazio and Fontanone, when you arrive at the fountain turn right on Via Giacomo Medici and you will be arrived. The area has plenty of free parking directly outside the hotel
A 5-minute walk: